Friday, June 30, 2006

High Paying Keywords

Hi, here is few double digit paying keywords that I researched and found with the help of a few Adwords tools. Here I go:


friendly match = $29.79

www match = $24.53

perfect match =$16.39

americansingles = $24.63

americansingles com = $22.23

match profiles = $10.47

match search = $11.67

I don't have a problem giving away these valuable keywords away for free, there are thousands of others from which one can profit as long as you take the time to research and find those goldmines :)

3 comments:

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

The fact is that the INTERNET is making people WEALTHY! Shouldn't YOU be one of them? Dear friend, I don't know about you, but I like to be free from a job and able to travel anywhere around the globe. Here is the key to doing just that...Click here on my rotation link and join me so you can be free as a bird and clear of financial worries: FIND OUT NOW!

Bloggerbiz said...

Your Blog is fine , adwords software is important to PPC advertising profit

earn money online said...

thanks for sharing...

Free High Paying Keywords